What’s Animal Crossing like? Do you think someone who’s a diehard fan of Harvest Moon would like it too?
- aerosmith96 answered: I personally love them both. Animal Crossing, you run around and do stuff basically.
- ymustiluvu answered: Maybe
- userjillyfriendly answered: yes!! i warn you though its extremely addicting and alot more demanding then harvest moon especially since it goes by our time.
- dawtie answered: Between HM and AC, AC is more devoted toward befriending your neighbors. While you can plant flowers and trees, it’s no where near HM’s level
- crystalevity answered: I’ve never played Harvest moon, but one of my friend’s does, and she says that she loves Animal Crossing as well :)
- dramatic-meow answered: magical melody was the best, but you’ll like animal crossing. i love them equally
- startales answered: Yes, most definitely! I’m a longtime fan of both, and I can promise you would not regret trying AC!~
- naturana answered: Yes, most effing DEFINITELY! I am a die hard Harvest Moon Fan as well as AC fan. You’ll enjoy it. No plot line though, but it’s so chill.
- icemangoes posted this